'GIPS REPORT - Includes both GIPS Composite Reports and GIPS Pooled Fund Reports. '
This term is defined in the GIPS 2020 Exposure Draft as “Includes both GIPS COMPOSITE REPORTS and GIPS POOLED FUND REPORTS. ”
Key Points about This Term
- This term is new in the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS) vocabulary.
- It replaces the term ‘compliant presentation’ in the GIPS vocabulary.
- It represents the three categories of reports that compliant Firms and Asset Owners can prepare for Prospective Clients and Asset Owners and includes; GIPS Composite Reports and GIPS Pooled Fund Reports for Firms, and GIPS Asset Owner Reports for Asset Owners.
- Fun Fact – It appears twenty (24) times in the Exposure Draft, including its appearance in the glossary of terms.
- Possible Evolution under new Standards – Here to stay as part of the new Standards.