Who we are
Synercate Advisory Ltd (Synercate) is an investment performance and standards consulting and training firm with a registered address of F42/1 Rev Hesse Street, Osu, Accra, Ghana.
Our main company website can be located at https://synercate.com. Synercate owns and runs its company website and other sub-websites to help deliver our products and services efficiently to our customers, including the following web platforms: https://diagnostics.synercate.com, https://compositeinsider.synercate.com/ and https://podcast.synercate.com/
All data and information collected across our network of web platforms all fall under Synercate and subject to the same Terms of Service and Privacy policies based on the applicable third-party products we use and the information such third-parties collect for efficient deployment of their services.
When accessing the https://synercate.com and associated websites listed above, we will learn certain information about you during your visit.
Similar to other commercial websites, our website utilizes a standard technology called “cookies” (see explanation below) and server logs to collect information about how our site is used. Information gathered through cookies and server logs may include the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, time spent at our site, and the websites visited just before and just after our own, as well as your IP address.
Intellectual Property Rights
All copyrights, trademarks, patents and other intellectual property rights in and on our website and all content and software located on the site shall remain the sole property of or its licensors. The use of our trademarks, content and intellectual property is forbidden without the express written consent from us.
You must not:
- Republish material from our website without prior written consent.
- Sell or rent material from our website.
- Reproduce, duplicate, create derivative, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for any purpose.
- Redistribute any content from our website, including onto another website.
You agree to use our website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else”s use and enjoyment of the website. Prohibited behavior includes harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any other user, transmitting obscene or offensive content or disrupting the normal flow of dialogue within our website.
You must not use our website to send unsolicited commercial communications. You must not use the content on our website for any marketing related purpose without our express written consent.
We may in the future need to restrict access to parts (or all) of our website and reserve full rights to do so. If, at any point, we provide you with a username and password for you to access restricted areas of our website, you must ensure that both your username and password are kept confidential.
Use of Testimonials
In accordance to with the FTC guidelines concerning the use of endorsements and testimonials in advertising, please be aware of the following:
Testimonials that appear on this site are actually received via text, audio or video submission. They are individual experiences, reflecting real life experiences of those who have used our products and/or services in some way. They are individual results and results do vary. We do not claim that they are typical results. The testimonials are not necessarily representative of all of those who will use our products and/or services.
The testimonials displayed in any form on this site (text, audio, video or other) are reproduced verbatim, except for correction of grammatical or typing errors. Some may have been shortened. In other words, not the whole message received by the testimonial writer is displayed when it seems too lengthy or not the whole statement seems relevant for the general public.
is not responsible for any of the opinions or comments posted on https://synercate.com. is not a forum for testimonials, however provides testimonials as a means for customers to share their experiences with one another. To protect against abuse, all testimonials appear after they have been reviewed by management of . doe not share the opinions, views or commentary of any testimonials on https://synercate.com – the opinions are strictly the views of the testimonial source.
The testimonials are never intended to make claims that our products and/or services can be used to diagnose, treat, cure, mitigate or prevent any disease. Any such claims, implicit or explicit, in any shape or form, have not been clinically tested or evaluated.
How Do We Protect Your Information and Secure Information Transmissions?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email. However, doing so is allowed, but at your own risk. Some of the information you may enter on our website may be transmitted securely via a secure medium known as Secure Sockets Layer, or SSL. Credit Card information and other sensitive information is never transmitted via email.
may use software programs to create summary statistics, which are used for such purposes as assessing the number of visitors to the different sections of our site, what information is of most and least interest, determining technical design specifications, and identifying system performance or problem areas.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, uses software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
What Cookies Are
A cookie is a very small text document, which often includes an anonymous unique identifier. When you visit a website, that site”s computer asks your computer for permission to store this file in a part of your hard drive specifically designated for cookies. Each website can send its own cookie to your browser if your browser”s preferences allow it, but (to protect your privacy) your browser only permits a website to access the cookies it has already sent to you, not the cookies sent to you by other sites.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
IP addresses are used by your computer every time you are connected to the Internet. Your IP address is a number that is used by computers on the network to identify your computer. IP addresses are automatically collected by our web server as part of demographic and profile data known as “traffic data” so that data (such as the Web pages you request) can be sent to you.
If you choose to correspond with us through email or signup to any of our lead generation and other forms that collect your email, we may retain the content of your email messages together with your email address and our responses. We provide the same protections for these electronic communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
The IP address of visitors, user ID of logged in users, and username of login attempts are conditionally logged to check for malicious activity and to protect the site from specific kinds of attacks. Examples of conditions when logging occurs include login attempts, log out requests, requests for suspicious URLs, changes to site content, and password updates. This information is retained for 60 days.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
When you complete any of our Contact Forms across our various platforms, we keep form submissions for as long as required to provide an appropriate response to your query. We do not, however, use such information for marketing purposes unless you specifically opt-in to join our mailing list directly or through an opt-in offer or lead generation form.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article or content on any of our platforms, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
How Do We Use the Information That You Provide to Us?
Broadly speaking, we use personal information for purposes of administering our business activities, providing customer service and making available other items and services to our customers and prospective customers.
will not obtain personally-identifying information about you when you visit our site, unless you choose to provide such information to us, nor will such information be sold or otherwise transferred to unaffiliated third parties without the approval of the user at the time of collection.
We may disclose information when legally compelled to do so, in other words, when we, in good faith, believe that the law requires it or for the protection of our legal rights.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and we will not provide your personal information to any third party individual, government agency, or company at any time unless strictly compelled to do so by law.
We will use your e-mail address solely to provide timely information about .
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mail sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our site provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
Use of External Links
https://synercate.com may contain links to many other websites. cannot guarantee the accuracy of information found at any linked site. Links to or from external sites not owned or controlled by do not constitute an endorsement by or any of its employees of the sponsors of these sites or the products or information presented therein.
By accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Our website uses plugins from YouTube, which is operated by Google. The operator of the pages is YouTube LLC, 901 Cherry Ave., San Bruno, CA 94066, USA.
If you visit one of our pages featuring a YouTube plugin, a connection to the YouTube servers is established. Here the YouTube server is informed about which of our pages you have visited.
If you’re logged in to your YouTube account, YouTube allows you to associate your browsing behavior directly with your personal profile. You can prevent this by logging out of your YouTube account.
YouTube is used to help make our website appealing. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
Further information about handling user data, can be found in the data protection declaration of YouTube under https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Google Web Fonts
For uniform representation of fonts, this page uses web fonts provided by Google. When you open a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into your browser cache to display texts and fonts correctly.
For this purpose your browser has to establish a direct connection to Google servers. Google thus becomes aware that our web page was accessed via your IP address. The use of Google Web fonts is done in the interest of a uniform and attractive presentation of our plugin. This constitutes a justified interest pursuant to Art. 6 (1) (f) DSGVO.
If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
Who we share your data with
We use other third-party products to deliver our services and such products may collect information that you provide when interfacing with these products. These third-party products and services are subject to the third-party provider’s terms of service which we have no input or control over, neither do we warrant nor guarantee the performance of such third-party products. You agree to hold us harmless from any less than desirable outcomes and failures associated with such products and services, including any data breaches and any consequences that such providers may fall victim to.
When using the Remember Device for Two-Factor, a cookie (itsec_remember_2fa) will be set with a secure token that expires in 30 days.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognize and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information. We retain your data for as long as you continue to use our services and products so we can effectively serve you.
Security logs are retained for 60 days.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service. Contact information provided and service or product preferences are captured through our Email Marketing System, Mailchimp which we use to maintain such data and communicate periodically with you.
Our hosting is provided by Inmotion Hosts and we use Amazon S3 and Updraft Plus for our storage and backup needs.
We also use Facebook Pixels to interface with our customers on Facebook platform.
Our contact information
Synercate Advisory Ltd
F42/1 Rev Hesse street
Osu, Accra, Ghana
How we protect your data
We take security seriously and have installed security software and enabled such features as two-factor authentication and installation of security certificates to encrypt your data.
What data breach procedures we have in place
Our internal procedures for handling breaches include engaging security firms to assess vulnerabilities, recommend corrective action and clean up malware when necessary, as well as to engage bug bounties to check for vulnerabilities and fix identified flaws. We will also notify you as soon as possible when there are any suspected breaches so you can also take measures to secure the information you have provided to us or your access to our platforms.
What third parties we receive data from
We do not as yet receive any data from third parties and will update if this changes in the future.
Disclaimer and Limitation of Liability
Synercate Advisory Ltd makes no representations, warranties, or assurances as to the accuracy, currency or completeness of the content contained on this website or any sites linked to this site.
All the materials on this site are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind, including warranties of merchantability, noninfringement of intellectual property or fitness for any particular purpose. In no event shall or its agents or associates be liable for any damages whatsoever (including, without limitation, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of information, injury or death) arising out of the use of or inability to use the materials, even if has been advised of the possibility of such loss or damages.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
SERVICE AND PRODUCTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
In addition to these terms, conditions and privacy policies here, there may be additional Terms and Conditions for specific products or services that together with the Services and Products Terms and Conditions and the Privacy Policies constitute the full terms, conditions and policies for the product or service in question.
Products & Services Terms
Each product or service delivered through any of our platforms may have their own specific terms specified at the time of purchase of such product or service, that may supersede certain sections contained in this General Terms of Services.
Product or Service Delivery Location
All products and services will be delivered at the specified locations below or as specified in the product or service’s specific terms:
- Diagnostics Services – Through our online diagnostics platform located at https://diagnostics.synercate.com and any other sub-application or tools platform that you will be granted access to as part of the service delivery.
- Standalone Online Paid Courses – Through our online learning and membership platform located at https://compositeinsider.synercate.com
- Avid Insider Subscription – Through our online learning and membership platform located at https://compositeinsider.synercate.com
- Insider Pro Subscription – Through our online learning and membership platform located at https://compositeinsider.synercate.com
- Public Seminars and Events – As specified in the event’s specific terms
- Corporate In-house Training – As specified and arranged by the client and agreed with us
Unless specifically specified for a product or service, the following refund policies will apply to the following products/services:
- Diagnostics Services – Full refund (subject to the deduction of any transfer costs or processing charges) within 15 days of purchase as long as you have not accessed the specific diagnostics tool page to begin capturing the relevant information to be submitted for the diagnostics. You will no longer be eligible for any refund after this 15-day period (including purchase date) even if you have not accessed the tool.
- Standalone Online Paid Courses – Full refund (subject to the deduction of any transfer costs or processing charges) within 15 days of purchase as long as you have not started the specific course purchased. You will no longer be eligible for any refund after this 15-day period (including purchase date) even if you have not started the course.
- Insider Pro Subscription – Full refund (subject to the deduction of any transfer costs or processing charges) for first-time or new subscription payment only within 15 days of subscription purchase. Existing subscribers ongoing subscribers are not eligible for any refund. You can cancel your subscription at any time before the subscription charge, by logging into billing platform and cancelling.
- Public Seminars and Events – Full refund (subject to the deduction of any transfer costs or processing charges) within 5 days of purchase and before 10 days to the event date. Cancellations after this period are not eligible for a refund but this may be subject to oursole discretion. If the event is cancelled by us, you will be entitled to a full refund within 15-days of the cancellation. We reserve the right to change the venue and other details for public forums and conferences without the permission of registered or prospective participants in such events. Your spot for any event is secured only if you have met all the terms and conditions of the event in question, including paying any applicable fees on a first come, first served basis especially for events with limited spots.
- Corporate In-house Training – Full refund (subject to the deduction of any transfer costs or processing charges) within 5 days of purchase and before 15 days to the event date. Cancellations after this period are not eligible to a refund but may be subject to our discretion. If the event is cancelled by us, you will be entitled to a full refund within 15-days of the cancellation.
Individual Products/Services Additional or Specific Terms
The following are the additional and specific terms of the following products/services:
- GIPS Qualification Diagnostics – See Terms Here
- Pre-GIPS Diagnostics – See Terms Here
- Pre-GIPS Diagnostics Plus – See Terms Here
POSTING RULES IN DISCUSSION ROOMS, PROFILE STREAM UPDATES, COMMENTS, PUBLIC AND PRIVATE MESSAGES
Composite Insider Platform by Synercate, is a community of investment professionals who are here to learn new information, expand their knowledge, hone their skills, discuss topical issues and help their peers in the areas of ethics, professional standards, codes of conduct, regulations and performance evaluation in the investment and pensions industry across Africa.
The following rules apply to your participation in this membership network and we request that all members follow these rules to ensure that we have a platform where everyone is comfortable to express their opinion, learn and connect with other professionals.
- All registered users of this platform are termed, Members.
- Platform refers to this web portal at compositeinsider.synercate.com.
- These rules cover posting in Discussion Rooms, Activity Updates, Public and Private Messages (Messages) to specific members and comments on posts (Comments) on the platform.
- By posting in our Discussion Rooms, to your Activity Streams, Comments and Messages (together termed, Posting or Postings), you consent that the Administrators Moderators have the right to modify, delete, edit or close any topic, reply account, or profile at any time at their discretion.
- If you are unsure of what to do or have any questions concerning our rules, do not start a topic thread in the Discussion Room but do send a support request here to the Webmaster (Administrator) or send a private message to your Group or Discussion Room Moderator for clarification.
- The Discussion Rooms are not for help or support requests about technical challenges or other information related to your functional use of this platform. For such support requests, check the Support Knowledge Base or send a support chat here.
- Any recommendations or information supplied in any Postings, come without any warranty or guarantee by the owner of the Platform (Synercate) or member posting such information and you use them at your own discretion and risk.
- Discussion rooms are classified by categories and groups. Please review the discussion rooms available and post your topics in the appropriate discussion room. This helps organize topics better and makes it easier for you and other members to find relevant topics faster. The Administrators of this platform have the right to delete topics that are unsuitable for the Discussion Room posted in and move it to a more suitable Discussion Room.
- If you are not sure where to post a topic, send a support request for assistance.
- Group Moderators for private and hidden groups are responsible for determining who should be added to their groups and can request removal of those who should no longer be in the group by sending a support request.
- Before you post a new topic, first, use the search function at the top of the page to search if there is a similar topic with ongoing discussions you can join in. If there are none, then you can post your topic.
- Posting of any copyrighted material on this platform is strictly prohibited and members who disregard this rule will have their access to further posting denied. Any copyrighted material posted will be removed when brought to our attention.
- Synercate will ensure that no copyrighted information without appropriate distribution rights is posted on this platform but does not guarantee that the platform will be free from such copyrighted information. Members agree to take responsibility for copyright infringements and indemnify the owner (Synercate) from all harm from copyright infringements resulting from their Postings.
- All Members have an obligation to report any content they come across that violates any copyright privileges that they are aware of or come to their intention, for appropriate action to be taken. Please send all such notifications by submitting a support request here.
- No form of advertising or sales solicitation is permitted in Postings. If you would like to advertise on the platform, contact us here.
- There will be no use of profanity in any Discussion Rooms. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- When Posting, use proper grammar. The Platform may have members who may not be native English speakers and may require translation software for assistance and improper grammar use may distort the meaning of such translations. Members may be asked to repost topics and replies that do not meet the requirement of this rule.
- Any racial, ethnic, gender-based insults or any other personal discriminations are strictly forbidden on this Platform. Such posts will be removed and any member that does not adhere to this can have access suspended or have their access permanently revoked without refunds for any payments.
- Offensive or inflammatory posts are also not permitted and will be removed by the Administrator when brought to our attention. Such posts will be removed and any member that does not adhere to this can have access suspended or have their access permanently revoked without refunds for any payments.
- Spamming, posting of pornographic and illegal transactions are also not permitted either by direct posts or links to such materials. Such posts will be removed and any member that does not adhere to this can have access suspended or have their access permanently revoked without refunds for any payments.
- Postings for discussion of assessment content of courses administered on this Platform is forbidden. Such posts will be removed and any member that does not adhere to this can have access suspended or have their access permanently revoked without refunds for any payments.
- The Administrators of this platform reserve the right to delete any Discussion Room, Group, Topics or Replies for any reason deemed reasonable without the prior consent of the Member.
- Your profile image or Avatar must be a picture of you in an appropriate professional or business casual pose and attire. It must not contain violent or vulgar images, pornography, or profanity. Administrators of this platform reserve the right and discretion to ask you to replace your profile picture or have it removed.
- Your Display Name cannot be your email address and can be either your first name plus the first letter of your last name or a combination of your first and last names (recommended). This is to make easier for your friends to find you and to also protect you from email-harvesting spam-bots.
- Members can only have one account on this platform. Multiples accounts are not permitted you can always update your email account if you used a corporate email address but no longer work for that firm.
- Impersonating any member or anyone else in any form of communication is not permitted. Such posts will be removed and any Member that does not adhere to this can have access suspended or have their access permanently revoked without refunds for any payments.
If you violate any of these rules, the Administrator of this platform reserves the right to suspend your account or permanently ban and delete your account from this platform without any refunds for any payments.
If you have any questions, please check the knowledge base for help or send a support request